Video Marketing Services in Toronto
It’s not hard to understand why human beings love videos so much. Videos have the ability to present to us known and unknown concepts in a way that is both realistic and creative. They have therefore become a crucial part of decision making when it comes to purchasing the different things that we need.
For the reasons above, video marketing has turned into a multi-billion dollar industry with more than $135 billion worth of money invested in it in the United States only.
In this article, we are going to discuss how video marketing can help your business grow, as well as what you should pay attention to when setting a video marketing strategy.
- Video Marketing and SEO
Before we dive into the details, let’s take a look at numbers, so that we can better understand how video marketing is helpful to businesses.
- 64 percent of people search for products and services right before they purchase them.
- 71 percent of users visit a retailer app or website when they are about to make their final decision.
Looking at these numbers teaches us an important lesson. Not only do you need your website to rank on the search engine result pages, but you also need it to rank high. But how can you accomplish this mission? Let us tell you about it.
To better comprehend the process of getting your videos to rank high on the SERPs, you should first learn how search engine optimization, or SEO for short, works.
Now that we know how videos can help your website stay on top of search results, let’s take a look at other advantages they can have for you.
- Videos have the power to increase your click-through rates, causing your website’s organic traffic from SERPs to grow approximately 157 percent.
- Videos will also lower your bounce rates. People would stay on your website twice as long if it contains videos.
Here at CMC Marketing Agency, we are proud to announce that with the help of experts in video production, script writing, and marketing, we can create you video content that will cause your website to skyrocket on search results.
It’s essential for all of us to have a game plan for anything that we do. Just like you wouldn’t throw your friend a birthday party without a plan and a to-do list, you also shouldn’t go through a big step in promoting your business, such as video marketing, without coming up with a strategy for it first.
The strategy will act as your guide regarding your budget, your timeline, and your production process.
We are going to introduce to you 5 steps you should take to strategize your video marketing to perfection.
Ideally, you would want to make each marketing stage a video of its own. However, it is important to remain focused on what stage is more important and suitable for the message you are trying to convey and what you are trying to achieve by making this video.
Let’s take a look at the three stages of marketing and which one of them best suits your marketing objectives.
- Awareness: In this step, a challenge is introduced to the audience, either educating them about or reminding them of a pre-existing problem they are facing. If this is the stage you want to make your video for, you should keep in mind that your goal is to introduce your brand to a new audience.
- Consideration: Now aware of their problem, your prospective customers are trying to find a solution for it. They are researching, asking for recommendations, and reading product or service reviews to find cost-effective solutions for their problem. Your goal in this stage of marketing is to engage your potential customers, make them interested in your brand and show them how you can help them.
- Decision: In this stage, the decision has almost been made. Your primary goal must be showing your customers you are good at what you do by bringing customer satisfaction proof and demonstrating why they would be better off purchasing from you rather than your competitors.
That’s it. You are now officially done with your first step of video marketing. Although you might still have questions about it. If so, we would be delighted to offer you any assistance you might need about this process at CMC Marketing Agency. With years of experience in this field, we are more than ready to get your business to thrive.
Ascertaining the target audience usually intersects with the development of the company’s product or service offerings. This step is mega-important because without the consideration of a target market, your content (video or not) will not reach everybody that your product or service is designed to help, as well as get to people who are not really interested in your work.
What is a target audience, you might ask? A target audience includes all the people by whom you wish your product or service to be purchased. Pay attention to these points when contemplating your target audience:
- Your buyer’s persona: Know whom your product or service is designed for.
- Where they fall within the marketing funnel: What your goal of marketing this video is and how it affects your audience.
- Where does your target audience socialize: By knowing this, you’ll have a better idea about how you should distribute your video.
You can improve your business tremendously by only having a spot-on, accurate assumption of your target audience. Leave it to our experts at CMC Marketing Agency to determine your preferable audience for you and suggest the best ways in which you can impress them, using psychoanalytical data while doing so.
This step could be the part where you have the most fun, or it could be very challenging for you. If you do things right, you will absolutely love every part of making your videos. Hence it’s important for you to know which factors play a role in making a successful, engaging video.
The basic framework of your story includes:
A main role with a goal: Introduce a person whose problems your work can solve. This person must align with your target demographic.
Conflict: Basically, your customer’s problems the hardships they’re dealing with and the challenges they have to meet.
Quest: This is where you introduce yourself. What your product or service is and what does it do?
Resolution: In this part, you should demonstrate how the product or the service you provide helps your customers overcome their problems.
Video marketing is an interdisciplinary process. Several departments should work together to make the desirable video for business owners. Each of these departments, such as the writing, production, and distribution departments, have their own timelines. Therefore, for the system to work in sync, all factors of production should be well aware of and pay attention to their and others’ timelines and schedules.
Whether we like it or not, money is the most important determinant when it comes to video marketing, (and a lot of other things as well). This is why you should take into consideration what parts of this process you’re going to do by yourself, and what parts you would like a professional to do for you. Make sure to gather sufficient information about the costs of using the help of professionals in your video marketing journey. After considering all these things, you can easily manage your budget and make the most of it.
Now that we partially know how we can benefit from video marketing, it’s time to get to work. Remember that there is a lot more to learn, and leaving the job to professionals who have been practicing the art of video marketing for years can make the whole thing a lot easier for you. CMC Marketing Agency uses creative staff, up-to-date information, and experts in several fields related to video marketing to make sure your business receives utmost attention after creating and publishing your video for you.
Book An Appointment